12 August 2011

Today is Thursday

August 10, 2011

Just one quick and jittery drawing today as I didn't get seats too often this week so have little to show. But I wanted to post again once more this week since I rarely post on Fridays.

Anything working for the good of the mentally ill is roses to me. On Sunday evening, theottawagirl's brilliant photos, along with the art and music of a bunch of local talent will be on show at Mercury Lounge to support the Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre. The artists and performers are largely (all?) drawn from Basement Artists. Starts at 7:30 pm, 10$.


1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great picture.
    I remember being in CEGEP in Montreal (many years ago), and watching someone, sketch fellow bus riders.
    The inspiration kept me sketching for many years, and this picture makes me want to start again.
    Well done.
    Steven

    ReplyDelete