18 February 2011

Finished! (mostly)

After another 6 hours or so, I'm finished the painting for my friend's wedding. I'll do some touching up after ignoring it for a couple of weeks, then get it printed (I did it in Photoshop, not with actual paint) in time for the wedding.
 
On to other things! I can't wait to get back to my regular stuff. Those James Hart Dyke paintings are so inspiring. Yesterday I threw 75$ dollars at Wallacks, Ottawa's art store chain, and made off with four new sketchbooks and some India ink. Already I'm daydreaming about what to do next.

But happily it's 2:47 and I can go get Ada early from daycare. Yay! Tomorrow morning I have her all to myself, and with Monday being Family Day here in Canada, I get three glorious uninterrupted days with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment